Saint Mary's hosts "Live Well, Be Healthy, Get Active" back-to-school health fair
in partnership with the Outlets at Sparks and Alice 96.5
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Center for Health and Fitness
- Outlets at Sparks
- Alice 96.5
- Junior League of Reno
- Saint Mary's, in partnership with the Outlets at Sparks and Alice 96.5, will be hosting a back-to-school fair to help parents and children get ready for the school season. Two full days of education and fun are planned to help get families excited about the new school year including Mom & Me Yoga, Kids in the Kitchen presented by Junior League of Reno and Zumbatomic. All activities are FREE and registration is not required.
- Saturday, August 3 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4 – 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Outlets at Sparks – Inside the former Saks Off Fifth Avenue
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center based in Reno, Nev. is a 380-bed acute care hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and wellness services. Nationally recognized and accredited by the Joint Commission, Saint Mary's offers a robust line of services including a top-rated Center for Cancer featuring the region's only CyberKnife radiosurgery delivery system, state-of-the-art William N. Pennington Emergency Room and Senior ER and a Heart and Vascular Institute dedicated to long-term wellness. The health system also operates a fully-integrated Medical Group with six primary care offices, four urgent care facilities and two retail clinics and a state-of-the-art Center for Health & Fitness. As a long-standing community partner, Saint Mary's is dedicated to ensuring the health and wellness of northern Nevada remains strong. For more information, visit www.saintmarysreno.com.