Medical Staff Services
Medical Staff Services is accountable for the administrative and medical-legal structure of the medical staff organization. Our primary responsiblities are to:
- Ensure quality patient care through the credentialing and biennial recredentialing of all physicians and allied health practitioners
- Maintain an accredited continuing medical education (CME) program for physicians
- Manage physicians participating in the University of Nevada School of Medicine residency program
- Develop and monitor physician data banks that affect patient admissions and treatments, surgery scheduling and reimbursement
- Act as an intermediary to coordinate communication among physicians, their peers and hospital management
- Provide for the development, establishment and enforcement of medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and policies
Initial Appointment and Reappointment Applications
Medical Staff Bylaws
Rules and Regulations
To verify a physician's status, please contact the Medical Staff Office at 775-770-3011 or Click Here.
Saint Mary's Medical Staff Services
235 West Sixth St.
Reno, NV 89503
Physician Privileges Documents