Center for Kidney Care
New: Saint Mary's partners with UC Davis Renal Transplant Program.
Saint Mary’s and Sierra Nevada Nephrology Consultants have partnered to offer Saint Mary’s Center for Kidney Care. Located within Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center, this specialized unit is designed to elevate our ability to care for patients with all aspects of kidney disease and its associated treatments.
The Center for Kidney care features a broad continuum of services:
- Inpatient nephrology unit, with nurses and a dedicated social worker committed to providing excellent, specialized care
- A four-chair inpatient dialysis room featuring televisions and heated massage chairs for patient comfort
- An award-winning home-care program
- Transplant services via our affiliation with the UC Davis Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Program
- Inpatient dialysis is provided by Liberty Dialysis, which also provides outpatient dialysis at 601 Sierra Rose Dr. in Reno
National Kidney Foundation Regional Office
In addition, the National Kidney Foundation’s regional office is located at the Saint Mary’s Center for Kidney Care, offering convenient patient education and resources on kidney disease and its two leading causes: diabetes and high blood pressure.
Access to Saint Mary's Vascular Institute
Patients of Saint Mary’s Center for Kidney Care also have access to the services of Saint Mary’s Vascular Institute, the first and only one of its kind in the region. The Vascular Institute unites leading-edge surgical and endovascular technologies, screenings, surveillance and ongoing prevention, under the direction of leading vascular surgeon Dr. John Hansen and vascular medical specialist Dr. Michael Bloch.
Saint Mary's Center for Kidney Care
235 West Sixth Street
Reno, NV 89503