Saint Mary's Speech Therapy
Language is our most human characteristic. It is essential for enjoying family life, friendships, learning and working. Speech language pathologists are professionals who are specially trained to treat speech, language and swallowing disorders. Your speech therapist (also known as a communication therapist) will provide a continuum of services, including prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and education.
- Augmentative communication training
- Cognitive and memory training
- Computerized Speech Lab
- Pediatric and child language problems
- Speech and language deficits
- Stroke CVA and neurological defects
- Swallowing evaluations and therapy
- Voice therapy
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (775) 770-3104.