Saint Mary’s is excited to offer you a secure and convenient way
to manage and access your health information when and where you need it.
With your personalized account, you can view your health information online anytime.
GAIN SECURE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO YOUR:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?
- Patients of Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center are eligible to
use the Patient Portal, including Saint Mary's Center for Cancer patients
Patients of Saint Mary's Medical Group are eligible to use the Patient
Portal, but must sign up through a separate system by
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Start by providing us with your email address during your stay, or visit
our Health Information Management Department (HIM). To protect your privacy,
our staff will need to see your photo ID
2. You will receive an email from PatientPortal@primehealthcare.com
- Click on the link in the email and enter your first initial, last initial
and date of birth
- Create a username and password
3. You now have access to your health information on our Patient Portal
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click on the Health Summary tab and review your hospital information or
click on the Center for Cancer tab to review your survivorship care plan
Your Patient Portal account gives you access to the following features:
- View your personal health information by accessing your Patient Medical
- Download your personal health information in PDF or CCDA (XML) format.
- Track activity related to your personal health information with the Audit
- Request that an Authorized Representative be added to your portal if you
desire to share your medical information with a family member or another
- Reset your Patient Portal Password or Email Address using the ‘My
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When can I see my results?
Your test results in most cases will be available 36 hours after discharge.
Can I see other information?
After your hospital stay, a Continuity of Care Document (CCDA) will be
available on the Patient Medical Information tab. This document includes:
- Imaging Procedures
- Plan of Care
- Immunizations Given
- Clinical Information
- Survivorship Care Plan for oncology patients
PATIENT PORTAL CONTACT
For patients of Saint Mary's Hospital or Medical Group, email PatientPortal@primehealthcare.com.
Saint Mary's Hospital: 775-770-3290
Saint Mary's Medical Group: 775-770-7664